FRIENDSHIP

No one has responsibilities to treat you
nicely,friendly and try to do the best thing for you
or anything else. Why don't you cherish and you still try 
to keep ruin.


DO YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE??
WHY BETRAY ME ??
WHY YOU ALWAYS TRY TO SET A TRAP LET ME FALL IN?
WHY ALWAYS HURT ME AGAIN AND AGAIN 


SORRY ,
My tolerate , my kind ,my heart can't take it anymore.
I can't stay at that hurtful place anymore .I can't keep shedding tears over someone who doesn't deserve the love I gave.And I can't make them want the friendship because if they wanted they wouldn't have let go or hurt ME.I deserve better now.I deserve someone who appreciates me and who won't play with my delicate heart.

Sorry ,my heart I let you get hurt again.
Sorry ,my tears I lost control.

I'd walk away don't let you have a chance hurt me again .

评论

此博客中的热门博文

怀念

Unlucky Year..